Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.
General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation Contract
I. Scope of Applicability
1. These Terms and Conditions govern contracts for the rental use of hotel rooms for lodging purposes, as well as all other goods and services rendered by the hotel for the customer in this connection (Hotel Accommodation Con- tract). The term »Hotel Accommodation Contract« comprises and replaces the following terms: accommodation, lodging, hotel, hotel room contract.
2. The prior consent in text form of the hotel is required if rooms provided are to be sublet or rented to other parties or used other than for lodging purposes, whereby section 540, para. 1,sentence 2 German Civil Code is waived insofar as the customer is not a consumer.
3. The customer’s general terms and conditions shall apply only if these are previously expressly agreed in text form.
II. Conclusion of Contract, Parties, Liabilitym Statude of Limitations
1. The contract shall come into force upon the hotel’s acceptance of the cus- tomer’s application. At its discretion, the hotel may confirm the room reservation in text form.
2. The parties to the contract are the hotel and the customer. If a third party placed the order on behalf of the customer, then that party shall be liable vis-ΰ-vis the hotel for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract as joint and several debtor together with the customer, insofar as the hotel has a corresponding statement by the third party.
3. Any claims against the hotel shall generally be time-barred one year after the commencement of the general statute of limitations period. Damage claims shall be time-barred after five years, independent of knowledge insofar as they are not based on claims arising out of death, injury to body, health or liberty.These damage claims shall be time-barred after ten years, independent of knowledge. The reduction of the statute of limitation periods shall not apply for claims which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obliga- tion by the hotel.
At the « George Studios» the privacy and confidentiality of user information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check here frequently. « George Studios» will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
I. What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Hotel, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified. Information collected on the Site may be used to:
- Enter your email in our promotions
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
You can opt-out of any of these promotions by emailing the hotel directly.
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
II. Secure Reservations
If you decide to make an online reservation at the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine (Booking Engine) provided by our booking management system vendor Net Affinity. All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
III. Protecting your information
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so the Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect. St Georges studios has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment.
The appartment of Georges Studios are all in traditional Skyrian style and include reception area ,free parking and private balconies facing the south where the garden yard is located .
The rooms are all nicely decorated and very comfortable. Each room can accommodate up to 3 - 4 people.
We are located in a very quiet spot close to the capital town of chora , 5 minutes walk to supermarket, 10 minutes walk to molos beach.
The long sandy beach of molos stretches out over a vast distance, and is very popular with visitors to the island, particulary during the hot summer months.
General services and Provisions of the appartments
- Cleaning services provided daily
- Room service
- Free wireless Internet provided throughout with no restrictions or hidden costs
- Fax/photocopying services provided
- Small pets allowed